绘本详情

The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear

5-6岁,3-4岁英文阅读

书架位置廖彩杏书单(英语启蒙点读版)

书位号暂无

馆内编码36790023950

绘本作者Audrey Wood

出版社Child's Play International

绘本简介

 Lexile 510L

 AR 1.5

【绘本介绍】《The Little Mouse, The Red Pipe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear》
有一只饥恶的熊想要吃草莓,小老鼠想尽所有的办法,避免又大又饿的熊找到他的草莓。表面上,熊占尽优势,但是……“谁”才是真正的赢家呢?就让我们一起来看一下这只机智的小老鼠是怎么巧斗大熊的。

【绘本内容翻译】
Hello, little Mouse. What are you doing?
嗨,小老鼠,你在做什么?
Oh, I see. Are you going to pick that red, ripe strawberry?
噢,我明白了,你要摘这颗又红又熟的草莓是吧?
But, little Mouse, haven’t you heard about the big hungry Bear?
可是,小老鼠,你没听到有一只大熊它正饿着吗?

Ohhh, that big hungry Bear loves to eat red, ripe strawberries!
哦!那只饿坏了的大熊也爱吃又红又熟的草莓!
The big hungry Bear can smell a red, ripe strawberry a mile away…
那只饿坏了的大熊在一英里外就能闻到这草莓的香味。
Especially, one that has just been picked.
特别是被人刚摘下来的草莓。

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
砰!砰!砰!
The Bear will run through the forest on his big, hungry feet, and ...
那只饿坏了的熊会急匆匆的穿过树林。
SNIFF! SNIFF! SNIFF! With his nose he will find the strawberry…
它能通过它明锐的嗅觉找到这颗草莓...

No matter where you hide the strawberry,
不管你把草莓藏在哪里,
or how you guard it,
或把它保卫的多牢固,

or how you disguise it.
或隐藏的多好,
Quick! There’s only one way to save a red, ripe strawberry from the big, hungry Bear!
快!现在只有一个办法能不让那头大熊吃到草莓!
Cut it in two.
把他切成对半。

Share half with me.
把一半分享给我。
And we’ll both eat it up. YUM!
这样我们两都能吃到了。真美味!
Now, the big, hungry Bear will never get the red ripe strawberry!
现在,这只饿坏了的大熊就在也得不到这颗又红又熟的草莓了!

【阅读窍门】
1.礼貌用语hello,与what are you doing,惯用实际日常用语中去。
2.认识mouse老鼠、bear 熊、strawberry草莓、hungry饥饿、big 大、little小。(little与small的区别small单调性用于物品比较多,little 比较色彩丰富可以多处使用)。
3.让孩子了解草莓特征,还有其他什么食物。
4.熟悉绘本后与宝贝来一场模仿绘本

借阅13

评论0

+收藏+书包